Ekta Parishad follows a strategy of public advocacy by using non-violence as the tool. And the string tool to non-violent advocacy are the things said in a way that people do not resolt to frustration but understand and strategize ways of struggling. This section capacitates information/articles and publications on Non-Violence and Jansatyagraha for a better understanding.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 118,898 People Been Here!