Land related issues have been popping up larger than ever in the state of Uttar Pradesh of India. Several civil society organizations have come together to join hands with Jan Satyagraha and raise peoples voices at the National platform. PV Rajagopal visits shankargarh on 12th of july to be with scores of tribal women sharing their land griefs in the region. The process adopted was of public hearing where women could come at front and share their grievances. Several cases of land exploitation have been documented during this exercise which will be compiled along and included in the base documents for JS2012. Rajagopal says ‘so many issues, so less ears, where are we heading in the challenge to survival, women cry and share their stories, i am taken aback’.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 117,960 People Been Here!