The nation wide Jansatyagraha march starting 2nd October 2011 campaign meeting was organized in calicut. The meeting concluded with the following decisions:
-100 people foot march on 2nd october in kanyakumari
-These will be joined by 400 people leaving rajghat with the shanti jyoti on 26th september reaching kanyakumari on 29th september and then the shanti jyoti travels for one year with PV rajagopal.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 111,132 People Been Here!