Ekta Parishad is extending its support and participation in the silent march from Rajghat, New Delhi, against the undemocratic conduct of police on the morning of 5th june at Ramlila ground. The march will be demonstrative with all walking with black cloth strip tied up on mouth.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 113,930 People Been Here!