Ekta Parishad joins the struggle. 50 members of EP are on a sit-in in front of the secretariat in bhubaneshwar to demand justice against unfavorable land acquisition through POSCO. The sit-in has received the support of Swami Agnivesh who visited the pandal on 17th june to express his solidarity and join the agitation. Several senior Gandhians such as PV Rajagopal and Radha Behan Bhatt will be joining the agitation on the 19th of June.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 108,993 People Been Here!