A three day youth camp was organized by Ekta Parishad in Guwahati, Assam lead by Shri P V Rajagopal. The youth camp was designed to help youth understand the power of non-violence and peoples action through nonv-violence. The youth camp had participation of 80 youths from 4 north-eastern states of India namely Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Manipur. As a conclusion to the youth camp it was decided that 1 crore plants will be planted in the next five years in all the four states collectively to demonstrate non-violent agitation against hydral power stations being setup in the region.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 112,812 People Been Here!