A three day consultative workshop was organized at Mahatma Gandhi Seva Ashram , Joura, Madhya Pradesh with the participation of 150 Dal-Nayaks for the Jansatyagraha 2012. The focus of the three day workshop was to understand the community perspective on Jansatyagraha 2012, commuity expectation and our own preparedness. The three day consultation included in house discussion on the land exploitation cases identified so far in the respective states. The preparations so far. The workshop lead by Shri PV Rajagopal focussed on clearly defining the role of Ekta Parishad in the campaign, with EP being a facilitator for the entire process and the people being the leaders.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 111,621 People Been Here!