Land Acquisition and farmers unrest in Uttar Pradesh is gaining mass momentum and support. Seeing its participation critical as a part of the land related campaign, A public hearing was organized by Ekta Parishad at the Youth Hostel in Agra with participation of Dr.Devinder Sharma- Agriculture Specialist, Mr.Rajiv Vora from Swaraj Peeth and Professor Anand Pradhan from IIMC. 20 cases of the exploitation in regards to Yamuna Express Highway have been documented during this hearing which will be shared with the Prime Minister of India and Media for immediate action.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 111,627 People Been Here!