A seven scientist committe has been setup by the government of India to prepapre the Ganga Action Plan. A meeting was organized headed by Mr.Rajendra Singh from Jal Biradari to look at the Action Plan in terms of making it community centered and pople oriented. Ekta Parishad being a close affiliate on the issue of water has extended its support and participation in the formulation of the action plan in the meeting held in Delhi on 31st of May 2011.
Browse By Category
- People’s Parliament on Land Rights on 13th and 14th of April
- 2 critical days in the struggle for land reform in India
- 2 days to secure land reform agenda
- Action Points from Land Reforms pre-task-force Meeting
- Letter to Planning Commission
- Issues raised by Jansatyagraha and the response so far
- Manjunath ji’s letter to the PM
- Letter from Sarva Seva Sangh in support of Jansatyagraha
- People deprived of basic facilities even after 65
- People deprived of land rights even in the adjoining
- 111,627 People Been Here!